COPYRIGHT @2012 THE CAKE GUYS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
YOU MUST READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY
Please understand that when you reserve a consultation appointment, we specifically make each client cake samples and plan our entire day based on your requests. If you are a NO SHOW, you took a spot from another bride and our cake samples are wasted. We provide this service, at no cost, to make it easier on clients to secure their cakes. We understand that things can come up, so please let us know by Friday if you cannot attend Saturday. To CANCEL or RESCHEUDLE please contact us at email@example.com or
TEXT Leia at 214-335-4444. TEXT ONLY PLEASE.
This tasting time and cake samples are ONLY for bonafide brides who are in the planning stages with a date and reception venue set. If you have your venue, date and are seriously planning your wedding reception, we would love to have you in our office to taste and browse.
IF YOU BOOK YOUR RESERVATION, PLEASE MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO ATTEND.
WE FILL UP QUICKLY AND SPACES ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED.
Please do not book a consultation unless a venue has been secured. It is important because many times dates can change based on the venue. We would hate to have a consultation and then the date not be available on our calendar. Also, some venues require only certain cake
vendors, per their contract. We would hate for you
to secure your cakes only to find out the venue has a contract with another cake vendor.
We can not stress enough....
PLEASE BE FAMILIAR WITH OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Research cakes from other cake vendors.
2. Chose a wedding reception venue BEFORE booking your cakes. Some venues have specific vendor requirements.
4. Study the available coupons because special offers are only valid during the initial consultation.
5. Request a consultation when you are comfortable with "possibly" reserving your date with us.
6. Above all, take time researching because it can save you a great deal of time and money.
Most consultations are on Saturdays only, however from time to time we can accommodate a consultation during the week or on a Sunday. If you KNOW YOU ARE BOOKING YOUR CAKES WITH US and need a consultation during the week or on a Sunday,
REQUESTING A CONSULTATION
1. Make sure your date is available. (Check availability here.)
2. Fill out the information below completely and thoroughly.
3. Bring all necessary information, pictures, style ideas and coupons (digital is ok) to the consultation..
4. Be prepared to taste the best cake ever and secure your date!
BEFORE REQUESTING A CONSULTATION
LOCATION OF THE CONSULTATION
703B Big Stone Gap Rd, Duncanville, Tx 75137
While Duncanville might seem out of way or far, please remember consultations are mainly on Satudays and traffic is minimal.
Plus, we are the most reviewed cake company in the US (Wedding Wire Reviews) and it is never to far to travel for the best tasting
cake in DFW, especially for your wedding.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION BELOW