COPYRIGHT @2012 THE CAKE GUYS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Your reception venue, Hackberry Creek Country Club, has choosen amazing cakes as a part of your extraordinary experience. We want you to have the absolute best and with us, you definitely will!
Below is the gallery of the selected cakes, styles and designs for options with your wedding cakes. It is a seamless process and the best part is you get to Eat Cake! So lets begin!
1. Review the cakes and information below.
2. Submit your request to meet and sample our delicious cakes.
3. Attend a cake consultation. (Discuss designs, taste cake and finalize design options and important information.)
4. Finalize your order and that's it!!!
Choose ONE Incredible Bridal Cake Design or combine a couple designs to add your own touch!
During your Sample Saturday tasting, we can go over all the options and changes available.
Make it yours! Add Color....Add a sugar bow....Add a topper.... It's Simple....It's all yours ....just ask!
Choose ONE Amazing Groom's cake that can be enhanced and designed to showcase talents, hobbies, your education or even your profession!!! Be sure to ask about all the options during your Sample Saturday Consultation! So sign up today and lets's eat cake!
1. Can we choose any package cake?
Yes. You may choose any of the 16 Bridal Cakes and 8 Groom's cakes. The Sweet Insiprations Packages are set cake designs that offer great designs and of course great TASTE!
2. Do we have to get a groom's cake in the package?
No. You can use the servings in the grooms cake for the brides cake........meaning if you move the groom's servings into the bridal cake, you can make it bigger!
3. I don't know my exact guest count yet. If I purchase a package, can I change the size or cakes later?
YES.... the main thing is getting on our calendar and then you can finalize as the date gets closer. All details need to be finalized 14 days out.
4. What does the groom's cake look like?
Each Groom's cake can have something added to make the cake more personal. We suggest Frat Logos, School Logos, Family Crests, Sports, Teams Logos, Monograms or Pictures. During the consultation we can discuss options that are cost effective and reasonable.
5. Do I get to come in for a private consultation?
Yes...Most Definitely!!! Sign up below and we will get you in to TASTE asap!
6. Can we add something to the groom's cake ourselves?
Yes. For instance, if you plan to add a Dallas Cowboys Helmet to the top, just tell us and we will make sure we prepare the cake accordingly. Perhaps there are other ideas you plan to use, that is not a problem. As long as you provide the items there is not a problem. We can also add a logo or scan if you would like something personal on the cake.
7. Do you deliver?
Yes. Hackberry Creek Country Club has chosen us because of our reputation and customer service. Delivery is definitely apart of that!
8. Do I have a choice of flavors?
Yes. Of course! We offer these delicious flavors during the cake tasting:
- White with Buttercream-Cream Cheese
- White with Amaretto Creme
- White with Keylime Cream Cheese
- White with Raspberry Fruit
- White with Strawberry Creme
- Chocolate with Chocolate Icing
- Chocolate with Fudge Ganache
- Chocolate with Raspberry Fruit
9. I want to have ribbon on my cake. Can I use my own colors?
Yes of course! In fact, we prefer you to supply your ribbon so that we get the ribbon color 100% correct! We will go over all the information during your Sample Saturday session!
10. What is the deposit?
The deposit and payments are completely taken care of by your Hackberry Creek CC! No worrying at all!!
11. Can there be different flavors on each tier of the cakes?
Yes, of course! Flavors are not extra charges!
12. How do I know which package to choose? Choose the cakes...and we will worry about the servings! Between Hackberry and our staff we will make sure there is plenty of cake for all!
13. What kind of icing is used? Do you use fondant?
We use our delicious buttercream/cream cheese icing. Cakes in the packages do not include much fondant.
14. I want a larger cake, can I add a fake tier to make it larger? Yes, all cakes can be made larger for an upgrade fee. Fees are based on what is being upgraded.
15. Where are you located?
We are located in Duncanville and Dallas. Sample Saturdays are done every Saturday. Custom Cake constulations are done in the Dallas location and on occasion at the Duncanville location. It may seem far to drive, but we PROMISE it is worth it! The best cakes in DFW for 6 straight years! (WFAA A-List)
16. How do I contact you?
Please contact us through email if possible, but we are available by text at 214-280-9066 Chad and 214-284-5104 Edward. . Email is always the quickest ways to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
17. If I have a topper will The Cake Guys put it on for us?
Yes, we will be glad to! All you have to do is leave it on the cake table and we will put the topper on. This also includes fresh flowers. We would be glad to put them on for you as well. if you are supplying fresh flowers. Please have fresh flowers ready for us and we can put them on!
18. I want one of your cakes, but I want the scrolling to be a different color....is this possible?
Yes! Just let us know the color and it can be changed. We can modify any cake with any color! Let us make it AMAZING for you!
19. I want a special color ribbon on my cake...how do we do this?
Just please provide us with the ribbon and we will gladly use it. We keep basic colors...but it is safer for the bride to match her color and send it in. You can also request us to provide the ribbon. Please send ribbon to: 304 Breseman St Cedar Hill, Tx 75104.
20. How big a ribbon do we need?
We use 7/8" or 1 1/2" ribbon on most of our cakes.
21. Do you have references?
YES. We are the #1 reviewed and rated Wedding Cake Company in AMERICA!!! We have over 750 reviews and a 5 start rating!!! You can see all of our recommendations here on Wedding Wire. Also check us out on The KNOT and our latest awards!
22. Do you make any cakes other than wedding cakes? I am sorry no we do not. We started with wedding cakes years ago and have returned to only doing wedding cakes. We no longer offer any retail sales other than cakes.
23. Do you make cupcakes for special orders and weddings? I am sorry no we do not.
Frequently Asked Questions
Session DATE 1st Choice
Session Time - 1st Choice
Session Time - 2nd Choice
Session DATE 2nd Choice
Session Time - 1st Choice
Session Time - 2nd Choice
This page is only for
HACKBERRY CREEK COUNTRY CLUB
If you are interested in our cakes,
Most consultations are on Saturdays only, however from time to time we can accommodate a consultation during the week or on a Sunday. If you need consultation during the week or on a Sunday please provide that information in the box below. Please be detailed.
All Consultations are at:
703 B Big Stone Gap Rd
Duncanville, Tx 75137