COPYRIGHT @2012 THE CAKE GUYS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The cake above was a "regular" (Not Gluten Free) cake. The gluten free part was inserted into the FAKE bottom. By doing this, there is no chance of cross contamination and the guests get delicious cake (as expected) and the person needing gluten free or dairy free also can have their needs met! EVERYONE HAPPY!!!
Front of cake. Back of the bride's cake with Gluten Free
Gluten and Dairy Free Options
We do offer options for Gluten and Dairy free cakes. We need to be perfectly clear that we do our very best to limit cross contamination, however we are not responsible for any illness or allegic reactions. We are not perfect and we take food allergies very very seriously. We bake and create all of our products so we do have the ability to use special ingredients, however there is always a concern no matter what it is you might eat or who might prepare it. We do our best.
There are a few stipultations to consider.
1. We do not prepare gluten free or dairy free cakes for an ENTIRE WEDDING RECEPTION. We have worked hard to perfect our delicious cakes,and use our award winning recipes, but we undestand allergies are a concern. We will not under any circumstances allow gluten free cake or dairy free cake to be served to 100% of the guests.
2. Gluten free and dairy free cakes can be ordered specifically for just the people that are affected. For instance, we make a "cake insert" of gluten free or dairy free cake for the bride and groom to cut for pictures and to serve each other. (See Below)
1. Do you make glutten free or dairy free cakes for an entire reception guest list? NO we do not. We specialize and are known for the taste of our cake. We simply can not serve an entire guest party a cake that is not up to our quality. Please keep in mind, even a gluten free cake is made to a higher standard than most cake companies, BUT it is still gluten free. Basically, it is what it is. We do our best but it still is not regular cake. This is why we only do a few servings of gluten free.
2. How much does it cost for Gluten or Dairy Free? (This is confusing so please read carefully.) IT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW MANY SERVINGS NEED TO BE "SPECIAL"......HOWEVER.....
- The Bride and Groom's top tier, (the 1 year anniversary cake) can be made Glutten Free or Dairy Free at no additional cost. The price is the same as the normal cake ( $4.95 per serving).
- Glutten Free or Dairy Free Cake inserted into a fake cake, for the cake cutting ceremony by the bride and groom is $25.00.
- Glutten Free and Dairy Free Cake other than the topper and cake insert is $12 per serving. We highly suggest ordering only the exact
necessity you will need for those affected by this allergy.
3. Are Chocolate Covered Strawberries Dairy Free or Gluten Free? No they are NOT. If you would like to provide us with chocolate melts that are dairy free and or glutten free, we will be happy to melt and dip them. Strawberries are $1 each, and dairy free/gluten free chocolate is provided.
4. Do you guarantee no contamination. NO. THERE IS NO WAY TO GUARANTEE THAT SOMETHING WILL NOT COME IN CONTAC WITH YOUR CAKE. BUT, WE DO OUR VERY BEST.
5. Any questions? Please contact chad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE ALLERGIES OR REACTIONS TO ANY PART OF OUR CAKE. WE TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION BUT IN THE END, WE ARE A CAKE COMPANY AND DO NOT SPECIALIZE IN ALLERGIES OR ALLERGENS.
Frequently Asked Questions